Don’t you feel nervous and excited whenever you go on a date, of course you do. But, have you ever gone out of topic to talk to your date and keep the date going?
Sometimes, well we got some ice breaker questions for date which can get things going for you.
This often happens when you don’t talk too much, but it’s alright. These questions will let you know a good side of your date.
These ice breaker questions for date will not only let you have a worthy conversation but also will make a good impression of you.
1. Opt for basic conversations first with followup
Basic questions are what everyone asks, right? But after sometime, these conversations become boring.
Just asking for,” What you do?” Go a step ahead. How?
Adding to this question also ask,” Why do enjoy doing this activity?” This brings a better conversation and lets you know the personality of the other person in a better way. This could really help you in never running out of topic.
Also, making these conversations make the time spending worth, you must be wondering what exact questions to ask. Well, here are some you can get help from.
- What do you? What is the reason you enjoy doing it?
- Do you have a sibling? What type of bond you share?
- How did you childhood go? What is the one thing you miss about it the most?
- How often do you visit your parents?
- Are you parents supportive with what you do?
- What is your favorite hobby? How did you discover it?
- Did you ever hate your sibling? When and why?
- What is your regular day?
- Where does your life revolve?
- Which is the most weird name you heard of yourself?
These questions are amongst the best ice breaker questions for date. This will keep things interactive and going in a good direction.
However there are more things to this.
Now, let’s move to the next part. Counting it as one of the most important conversations which you can have with your date.
RELATED: Questions to ask a girl
2. Move to the past
Past not only includes the love life the other person has, the past here refers to in general what their life was and is.
There’s nothing wrong with things going slow and steady, this keeps the fun and excitement alive while you add memories to the book of your life. While you are thing of ice breaker question for date, think of something you might have in common.
Confused? Childhood is something which is the best moment in our lives.
Or some moment you shared with someone or the other. These moments are common when you share experiences, and could get you closer to the person when it is least expected.
- Which is the dumbest rumor you thought was true as a kid?
- Did you have any favorite parent as a kid?
- How was your childhood?
- What is the one thing of your childhood you want to have right now?
- Do you have any favorite moments in your life?
- When was the last time you felt blessed?
- What is the silliest memory you have of someone or yourself?
- Which was the best prank you did on someone or someone did on you?
- When was the last time you missed someone very badly?
- Have you ever stolen money from your parents?
- Do you have a bucket list?
- What is one thing you won’t ever do again?
- Did you ever feel stuck at some point in your life?
- How did you embarrass yourself the last time? or someone embarrassed you?
- Have you ever had pets?
- What kind of pets did you own or foster?
- How did you overcome the loss of your pet?
- What is the best moment of your life to date?
- What was the weirdest relief for you?
- Did anyone find you weird at any point in time?
- How many dates have you been before?
- What was the best date you ever went on?
- When did you get your last surprise? How did you react to it?
These are some questions which you can ask about a person just to know what they went through. These questions will set the tone for the rest of your date. Making these ice breaker questions for date can really become the turning point for your date. Try not to any questions related to any losses that might not put a good impact.
PRO TIP: Never discuss about the previous relationship, neither yours nor the date.
RELATED: Questions to ask your partner
3. Fun questions to ask your date
We all have our ups and downs in our lives, and you can use to make your date more fun. Rather than asking questions which are a bit serious go for the ones which can make conversation funny and exciting.
Here are some funny ice breaker questions for date which can keep your date going.
- Did you eat a weird item in your childhood?
- Were you afraid of clowns?
- What is the naughtiest thing you did as a kid?
- Have you blamed others for your mistakes?
- Which is the most hilarious moment you shared with someone?
- What was the strangest gift you ever got?
- Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
- How was your schooling?
- Did you ever give bad advice to someone on purpose?
- Have you been in detention?
- What was the worst haircut you got as a kid?
- When was the last time you embarrassed your parents?
These questions will make a better bond and will bring the comfortability along with each other.
RELATED: Questions to ask your boyfriend
4. Ask about their work
Things go around when people discuss about their work. Making up with this conversation let’s you know how ambitious the other person is about their professional life. Bringing out of their personality traits of focusing.
Besides, this topic is considered a strong ice breaker questions for date.
Talking about someone work or professional life, sometimes brings the best conversations and sharing different professions makes it more interesting. However, don’t push this conversation if the other person is not interested in talking about their work ethics.
Bringing you the best work ice breaker questions for date.
- What do you do for a living?
- What is the most enjoyable part about this job?
- Have you ever thought of doing something else as a profession?
- Where would you last doing this job?
- How far you think you can go following this profession?
- When was the last time you thought to quit this profession?
- Which is the one thing you learned from your work?
- Do you have a stress reliever at work?
- Have you ever visited the terrace of your office and have a good conversation with someone?
- What is the one thing you love about breaks at work?
RELATED: Questions to ask your crush
5. Questions about family and friends
Besides, knowing the person also know the circle they are in. This will let you know what environment the person has around them. Making it one of their personality traits
Asking about family and friends bring out an amazing conversation, being the most easiest ice breaker questions for date to ask.
- What culture did you follow as a kid?
- Which was the best moment of your life with your family?
- Do you have a sibling?
- Did you have any pets while growing up?
- Have you gone on a trip with your friends?
- When was the last time you had a party with friends?
- Which is the dumbest thing you did?
- How did you do in social surroundings as a kid?
- What nick name are you called by your friends and family?
- Have you ever rejected a date just because of your friends?
6. Questions to ask about future
To keep the conversation going you need to be have the best ice breaker question for date to answer. And, one the best ways we know how is to make the conversation about the other person.
This not only keeps the spark alive but also makes you an interesting person in the eyes of others.
- Are you working for your goals?
- How close are you to your goals?
- Is there something that is between you and your ambition?
- When was the last time you discussed your ambition with someone?
- Which is the one place you always wanted to visit?
- Are you planning any trips by the end of this year?
- What is that one place you would love to visit alone someday?
- Would you like to be fostering any pets in the future?
- How do you think you’re going to end up?
- What dream are you going to fulfill this year?
These question brings a smoothness to the conversation which both of you would enjoy.
What are good ice breaker questions?
1. If you got any special power what it would be?
2. What is the one thing you hate the most?
3. Which was the weirdest gift you ever received?
4. How do you spend your weekends?
5. What is the perfect day for you?
6. How successful you want to be?
What are some dating questions?
1. Who is the most special person to you?
2. What do you do when you are worried about something?
3. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
4. Who gave you the nick name?
5. Is there something you still miss about the past?
What are some fun questions to ask?
1. What was the last dumb mistake you made?
2. How good are you with people around you?
3. Which quality makes you the best among others?
4. When was the last time you had your best day?
5. What is the one useless talent you have?
What are some deep questions?
1. What was the worst part of your life?
2. How did you overcome the worst part of your life?
3. Do you often feel alone?
4. When was the last time you cried? Why?
5. Who is the most important person in your life? Why?