Love is an amazing feeling, right?
Girls sometimes shy away to get intimate with someone they love at the first go. Don’t worry we got a lot of intimate questions to ask your boyfriend or partner which can get things better for the relationship.
Besides, if are one of those ladies who think that their is old spice missing in their relationship.
It’s time to get back to where it started, just a little conversation and your man to stage when your relationship just started.
Things to keep in MIND
- Know their turn-offs – One of the most crucial things which plays important role in any relationship. Speaking of turn-offs, if you want to have some intimate time with your partner or a boyfriend. Never bring up things that could turn them off. This will probably won’t let any intimacy happen.
- Set the vibe accordingly – You need to set the vibe for the conversation. If you want to go with intimate questions to ask your boyfriend, you need to have command on when to start this conversation and where to take it.
Now Just get started with the conversation.
There is a certain list of questions that almost every lady wants to know the answer to. First, let’s clear those questions and go ahead with the intimate questions to ask your boyfriend or partner.
How do you test a guy if he loves you?
To be honest, ladies have special powers to know what exactly their man is up to. If not, don’t worry we got your back and let you know how. If a man loves you truly, you would know what he actually could do when he is at the lowest.
When a man is at the lowest point of life, only a women who can support him at that point of time gets everything he achieves.
Not only this, you would his family, friends and would know exactly some actions which no one else would.
However, if this is not conviencing, let’s explain you the other way. If a person or boyfriend or your partner truly loves you. They show the affection and love towards a person in certain way. Every person has a different way of showing love, and that is noticeable.
If you notice and feel that. That person loves you and there’s no questions about it.
How can I make my boyfriend feel special with words?
There’s need of only efforts which a girl/lady can put towards her man. According to the society, a man needs to macho and tuff just to fit in.
But, that’s not the truth. The reality is most men are never appreciated. This is what comes with base line. To make a man feel special, just appreciate their efforts he has done in his long journey. That’s what everyone wants.
Intimate questions to ask your boyfriend will lag at this part of time. Just letting the person know how much they matter to you and making their day is all they need.
APPRECIATE THE EFFORTS!
Now, comes the main question.
How can I start intimate conversations with my boyfriend?
Simple answer of intimate questions to ask your boyfriend, is anytime and anywhere.
You can ask these questions within any time frame. Well, ladies always have an upper hand in these kind of situations.
Now, the bigger question, what exactly to ask to start such conversation.
Here’s the solution to this question.
Some naughty intimate questions to ask your boyfriend or partner.
Sometimes risking things in public makes memories, which we later cherish in life. These could be the best moments when you like to have this kind of conversations and keep them private. However, these could probably take things a step further.
- How often do you dream of me?
- Do you see me in your dreams?
- Am I the only one?
- Miss me?
- Should I be over you?
- Do you want to touch me?
- Can we get some private time together?
- Let’s get rough tonight.
- What’s your wildest fantasy?
- Will you check on me? Privately?
- Can you guess what I’m wearing?
- What is the best thing you like on me?
- How long can you last?
- Can you give me 1 reason to remember?
- What’s you ace move?
- Do you like to go down?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- How often to you get in bed?
- What’s the longest you have gone?
- Want to set bench marks with me?
- Can we go a step further?
- How was your first experience?
- Have you ever caught someone naked?
- Is there any secret turn on?
- When was the best experience you ever had?
- What’s the worst experience you had in bed?
- Do you like hickies?
Questions are not ending here. There’s a long list of questions which you can ask your partner according to them time and vibe you’re in. Adding to this, having the command to set the tone will help you do so.
Now switch to the other questions using which you can have a good intimate conversation with your partner?
Deep intimate questions to ask your boyfriend or partner
Deep questions not only let’s you know the a person’s past but also the personality of a person.
These questions not only builds trust and respect but also let’s you know that the person and make them a step closer to you. Knowing a person’s struggle and appreciating it makes them feel that someone is there when they need them.
Below are some deep intimate questions which you can ask your boyfriend or partner.
- When was the last time, you felt alone?
- When did you last cry? Why?
- Do you see us in your future?
- How do you want us to be?
- Do you think we’re enough to face things together?
- What would be thing you would be doing when we’re not together?
- Which qualities do you admire most about us?
- What was the one thing you loved and left?
- If you could change one thing about us, what it would be?
- When was the lowest point in your life?
- Do you vision of achieving everything you dream of?
- What the worst thing a person did to you?
- Which is one thing you want to forget but can’t?
- Are you too afraid to tell me something?
- What do your parents think of me?
- What was my first impression on you?
- What’s the one thing you want to do in life?
- Do you have a bucket list?
- Is there something stopping you from chasing your dreams?
- What makes you motivated everyday?
- When did you realize I was the one?
- Did you ever regret being in a relationship with me?
- Have any trait changed in you after we came together?
- What did you think of us on our first date?
- Were you sure about us being together?
Questions to ask about relationship
Just to match that the your partner or boyfriend share the same moments in life, its important for relationship to know what each of you think of it.
Rather than going for intimate questions to ask your boyfriend, these could be the equally important questions as the other are.
- Do you want us to last forever?
- How far have you gone thinking of us?
- Do you think I would be in the way for you chasing your dream?
- Are we going the right path?
- Can we go beyond our limits to save our relationship?
- If your circle turn against your relationship, what would you do?
- Can you put our relationship at stake for something else in your life?
- Do other’s opinion matter in our relationship?
- How often do you think of us not lasting?
- Are you insecure about our relationship?
- Do you think we’re worth it?
- In what ways do we work together perfectly?
- One most important value you learnt from our relationship is ….
- What was the worst mistake I ever made?
- How do you think I can improve as a person?
- Is there something about me that bothers you?
- What’s the one thing about me you’re proud about?
- Are you a good cuddler?
These are some intimate questions to ask your boyfriend or partner which will let you know more than anything else. Besides, these questions will let you know what exactly the other person seeks and wants from the relationship.
What are some juicy questions?
1. How many people have you slept with?
2. What’s the wildest thing you did in bed?
3. What’s your wildest fantasy?
4. When was the last time you went solo?
5. Did you ever had a fantasy about me?
6. What’s your ideal date?
7. What was the last dream you had of us?
These are some juicy intimate questions to ask your boyfriend or partner when ever you want to ask.
What is a dare question for love?
1. Send a special pic.
2. Take me out for a date.
3. Kiss me.
4. Go with me to a party.
5. Drink together.
How do I start an intimate conversation with my boyfriend?
1. Set the vibe or tone for the conversation you want to have with your partner.
2. Go subtle and slow, don’t push things. Pushing things might make things a little uncomfortable for your boyfriend.
3. Follow and ask the questions or start the conversation which you wanted to.
4. Understand the perspective of the person.