A major task to complete while dressing up for an occasion is setting up hairstyles for men. Not, only this but also fixing them at a position is what makes it the most difficult part for it.
Do you want the best hairstyles for men? Do you want to have the best look among every other person beside you?
Yes, of course, you want to.
Well, who doesn’t want so? There are various ways by which you can do way beyond than others with your hairs and slay everyplace.
Among one of the best hairstyles for men, a short blowout is one of the most popular hairstyles these days. Moreover, it is one of the easiest formal hairstyles to be followed, looking calm and contemporary. But, do you know how to make a blowout? Don’t worry you’ll get to know about it.
- Dry hair after washing using a towel.
- Using a blower and round brush strand them upwards like a pomade.
- As soon as it is done, use hair wax or get set them using your fingers in the same direction.
- And you are done with your hairstyle.
Slick back hairstyle
Well, this is often used by those men who have long hair. Looking more stylish, classic with a professional look that everyone seeks. Have you ever noticed a villain in every movie has this appearance long hair and beard giving him a sick look which every man dreams of? You won’t be among those anymore.
- First thing first, dry hair using a towel.
- Apply the hair product you are using to create texture in hair.
- Now using a comb slick them backward. It’s your choice to let them dry naturally or using a dryer for a firm hold.
- You can also apply the product after the hair is set depending if want to give them a more firm look or more.
High Skin Pompadour
Pompadour is the most common hairstyles but can create more than you think. Yes, you read it right. Pompadour is the best hairstyle which is famous among everymen. Every man wants this hairstyle and looks perfect every day. Want to make this hairstyle in the easiest way?
- Starting with drying hair with a towel.
- Distribute the hair product evenly, using fingers.
- Using fingers and comb style hair up and backward. Styling backward will hold the volume and will decrease the height of the pompadour.
- And you have one of the best hairstyles.