Starting and being a relationship is easy and a bit tough. Things can take turn if you don’t work them out the right way.
But, most of the time couples make the mistake of not knowing their partner well. Here are some questions for couples to ask each other to know their partner better.
This not only makes the roots of relationship stronger but also adds trust and faith in the relationship.
You must be wonder what questions to ask. Where to start. Well, here are we to help you out.
Let’s start with fun questions
- When was the last time you had a hangover?
- How do you act when you’re drunk?
- What is your favorite memory when you were drunk?
- Which hobby do you enjoy doing the most?
- When was the last time you acted dumb?
- Who is the one person you want in your life?
- To whom did you enjoy the most?
- Whose accompany do you like?
- Which is your favorite childhood memory?
- Did you own pets during your childhood?
- How were you as a kid?
- What is that one moment in your life you want to repeat?
- If you could be one superhero, what would you become?
- Who is your favorite cousin? Why?
- What is your dream place you always wanted to visit?
- If you got a lottery what is the first thing you’re going to do?
- Where do you like to be touched?
- Which is one thing you want everyone to know about you?
- What was the scariest dream you ever had?
- How would you react if someone hugged you randomly?
These are some basic fun questions for couple to ask to set the tone for the further conversation. These conversation brings a nostalgic feeling and connection between the couple.
From here you can take the conversation anywhere you want to. A deep conversation, a funny conversation, a meaningful conversation, setting the tone is the major part. So let’s go step by step.
Deep question for couples to ask
Just to understand the other person, there are a lot of things which you need to know. Likes and dislike are just tip of the iceberg you need dig deep.
Knowing how to have a deep conversations and being aware of question for couples to ask each other, really shows how better you know them at a personal level.
However, here are some examples for deep question for couples to ask each other.
- When was the last time you cried? Why?
- When was the last time you felt blessed?
- Do you regret anything you did in the past?
- What is the biggest lesson of your life?
- What was the biggest failure in your life?
- Which was the best advice you got?
- How did you manage to get everything together?
- Did you ever feel alone?
- Have you ever felt of giving up?
- What advice would you give to your younger self?
- Who is the one person you always want your side?
- Which moment of life you want to repeat itself?
- Is there something you have always kept to yourself?
- Do you like to talk when you’re low?
- How did you manage to get out from the worst phase of your life?
- Is there anything that bothers you now?
- Which was the turning point of your life?
- How do you think you have changed over years?
- What is the one thing you would like to change in your surroundings?
- Which personality trait would you like to change in yourself?
Nostalgic questions for couples to ask each other
There are memories we all like to cherish later in time, it can be school memories shared with people you are connected or not connected with. Or, remembering time with some colleagues at college or office.
There are a lot of good things which happen along the way which later makes us smile or cry out of joy.
These questions might help you with such conversation when you have it with your partner.
- How did you do as a school kid?
- Which teacher was you most annoyed of?
- What was the weirdest thing you ever did in school/college?
- How often did you participate in events?
- What was the biggest rumor in school?
- Which class did you enjoy the most?
- Which was the naughtiest thing you ever did in school/college?
- Did you ever talk to your college crush?
- Have you been to a prom?
- What was your first job?
- How did you do on the first day of your job?
- How did you celebrate your first promotion?
- When was the last time your all friends gathered?
- What is the dumbest thing you did under the influence of your friends?
- Have your friends ever set you up for a date?
- Which was the best day of your work?
- Who is the one person who cared about you the most?
- What stuff did you collect as a kid?
- Which superhero was your favorite as a kid?
- Did you believe in something unreal as a kid?
This conversation brings the most valuable moments out of a person’s life. Also, sometimes it becomes necessary for someone to have this conversation, just to build trust and connection stronger.
RELATED: Questions to ask over text
Questions about career and future
Getting to know which path your partner is going to take and how ambitious and committed they are to their makes you proud, right?
Besides, what could be the best thing seeing them grow in professional and personal life. But, sometimes there are confusions, what questions for couples to ask about their career.
Here are some examples which could help you out accordingly.
- What is the one thing you always want to achieve in your life?
- At which level would think you could reach?
- What are the stakes that could leave you to drop your career?
- Which is the biggest motivation for you?
- How often do you see yourself succeeding?
- With whom you want to share your success with?
- Is there anything that could be a problem in your career?
- Are there any odd of you giving up on your dream?
- What made you choose this career?
- What is the most fun thing you like to do at work?
- Which is the highest valued things in your bucket list?
- How do see your career and personal life growing together?
- Have you fulfilled any goals in your life?
- How was the first celebration you did on reaching your first milestone?
- Is there anything at work you’re afraid of?
- Which quality do you think is the best for your career?
These questions bring out a good conversation making it one of the most worthful conversations. Besides, these are considered one of the best questions for couples to ask each other.
Questions for couples to ask about each other
Honestly, knowing the person you love at their best is what everyone wants. Things might go south for some time but things can be better if you know what your partner exactly wants or needs.
So, what are the questions for couples to ask about each other, how can they know each other better?
Don’t worry we got some questions which might help you out with these questions.
- Where do you see us together?
- When was the last time you hated us together?
- Which one quality you want to add to our relationship?
- Is there something you always hide from us?
- What worries you the most about your relationship?
- What is your biggest fear of our relationship?
- Do have goals for us?
- Is something there to bother our relationship?
- How do you see yourself growing personally with our relationship?
- Is there something that changed about us with time?
- Which is your improvement area in our relationship?
- How often do you think of us?
- What was my first impression of you?
- Which is the proudest moment for you in our relationship?
- When was the last time you felt protected or safe?
- Do you get jealous of me hanging out with other people?
- What is the one question you always wanted to ask me?
- What is my best physical feature?
- How do you think we can fix our biggest flaw?
- Which is the embarrassing moment you always kept from me?
RELATED: Questions to ask your crush
What are some deep relationship questions?
1. When was the last time you were sad?
2. When was the last time you cried? Why?
3. What is your biggest fear?
4. Which was the worst phase of your life?
5. How do you see yourself?
6. Who do you admire the most?
What are good relationship questions?
1. If we wouldn’t have been together, what would you been doing?
2. Which is one trait of your relationship you love the most?
3. What is the best moment of your relationship?
4. How would you like your partner to be treated?
5. Do you have any fetish about your relationship?
Who is the better couple questions?
1. Who is better at cooking?
2. Who is better at washing dishes?
3. Who is better at cracking jokes?
4. Who is better at making vulgar conversation?
5. Who is better at getting things done on time?
6. Who is better at dressing?
7. Who is better at getting late?
8. Who is better at being organized?
Who’s most likely to questions for couples?
1. Who’s most likely to get arrested?
2. Who’s most likely to be clumsy?
3. Who’s most likely to be in an accident?
4. Who’s most likely to get in trouble every time?
5. Who’s most likely to apologize every time they do something wrong?
6. Who’s most likely to get reassurance?
7. Who’s most likely to get sad at small moments?