Honestly having a conversation with your spouse or partner let’s you know them better. But, the problem is what questions to ask your spouse?
That’s confusing to most of us, right?
There’s always a solution for every problem. Before diving into the solution there are a few things you need to be careful about.
KEEP IN MIND
- Be aware when to have this conversation- You need to be careful while you have this conversation. These conversations are done when both partner’s mind are at ease or when they have nothing to stress about.
- Stay open to opinions- They might have a different opinion than you expect or than what you have. So, be the one to accept the fact that opinions can be unexpected.
- Be ready if the conversation goes serious- These conversations end up having a serious talks. You should be prepared for that to happen.
Having these conversations or following these questions to ask your spouse can really end up getting solutions and making the relation much more stronger than before.
So let’s begin with what questions to ask your spouse.
Basic questions to ask your spouse
Well, asking these basic questions to your spouse gets the flow going. Besides, this can set tone for the questions further. Going with these questions will not only let you know how the further conversation will go.
Here are some examples for these basic questions to ask your spouse.
- So, how was your day at work?
- What was new about today?
- Which was the happiest moment for you today?
- Did you work a lot?
- What is one thing you always wanted to do?
- What is the one reason that motivates you to work everyday?
- Do you fear something which you haven’t told me?
- Is there something that bother’s your dream?
- If you have access to unlimited money, what was the first thing you would do?
- What made you happy recently?
- What is the one thing about us that concerns you?
- Do you like you job/work?
- How do you think of us?
These questions will get the flow for the conversation and you can turn them anyway you want to. Or you can let the conversation take its own turn.
RELATED: Questions to ask girl you like
Fun questions to ask your spouse about yourself
Just to make things exciting there are a lot of fun questions to ask your spouse about yourself. This will let you both have a good time together, just having humor and happiness.
These questions can also let you know what your partner would do if you had a certain change in your character.
- What could be the odds that we haven’t meet?
- Which one of my traits would you like to get rid of?
- What character can you relate me to?
- What is your favorite physical feature of me?
- Which traits do you admire about me?
- How do you want me to succeed in life?
- When was the last time you thought to replace me?
- How often do you think of me?
- Which character suits me the best, according to qualities?
- If you could give me any nick name what it would be?
- When you first saw me, what was my first impression?
- Do I still give you butterflies?
- Have something changed in me during the time we’re together?
- Which quality do you appreciate the most in me?
- What’s your favorite outfit of me?
- If you could choose between me and our pets, who would be the first you’ll choose?
- What qualities of me would you like our child to have?
- How will you impersonate me?
- What is that one quality you’re obsessed with?
- Which was the first thing about me that attracted you?
Well these are super fun questions to ask your spouse about yourself. These questions will add some good time in your book of relationship.
Let’s move to next part of questions.
Questions to ask your spouse to know them better
Well, things change a little when you’re in a relationship or you share a relationship with someone. It becomes worth it when you have to share something that brings out a good understanding in a person than others.
Besides, these questions to ask your spouse to know them better will let you have a good time with your significant other.
Here’s are some questions which might help you out.
- Which is the biggest concern you have?
- What is one thing you lack at?
- How do you see us in future?
- When was the last time you cried? Why?
- Which is the area of improvement for us?
- Do you have goals about us?
- When was the moment you thought you lost us?
- Have you ever been cheated on?
- Which phase of life you don’t want to enter again?
- Is there something that bothers you about us?
- What was the happiest moment in your life?
- What was the angriest moment of your life?
- If you could change one quality about yourself? What it could be?
- Do you see yourself being successful?
- What is the biggest motivation for you?
- Which was the biggest failure in your life?
- When was the last time you thought of giving up on something?
- Do you have regrets in your life?
- How did you grow up as a kid?
- Who was your biggest motivation?
- Have you ever had a hide out?
- How you like to express yourself?
- Did you ever think of settling down?
- Which phase of life taught you the most?
- What was the best advice you ever got?
- Who is your idol?
- Who did you follow when you were growing up?
- How often did you complain about things you didn’t have?
- What is one quality that always catches your eye?
- Who is the closest person to you?
- If you could trade one quality with me what it would be?
- What is the one thing you admire the most?
These are one of the best questions to ask your spouse to know them better. These questions will make the roots of relationship more stronger and will let you understand person better than before.
We all have different pasts, and understanding that brings trust to the relationship.
Deep questions to ask your spouse
Every relationship has different phases, but there is one phase which is common in all of them. The time when comes the conversation which connects them at a deeper level.
Well these conversations add most to the relationship. But, the thing is these conversations are cut-throat.
You might hear those things which are unexpected. So, try to understand what your spouse has been through and this will bring out new colors in the relationship which are not expected.
- What is one thing you regret doing in your life?
- Who was the best teacher for you?
- What did you do when you feel low?
- How do you deal with failures?
- Has anyone expressed their feelings towards you?
- What is one thing you want everyone to know about you?
- What do you think about your family?
- Which is the least appreciated quality in a person?
- Who was that one person who surprised you every time you meet him/her?
- Do you still have secrets?
- Have you ever felt alone?
- What was the turning point of your life?
- Whom do you admire the most? Why?
- Which is the happiest moment of your life?
- Which has the most impact on your life?
- What do you do to makeup your mood?
- If you could change anything about yourself what it would be?
- Which is that one thing you wish you never did?
- If you get one day to live any person in the world, who would you live it with?
- What quality would you like to add in us?
- What quality do you admire the most about us?
- If you could go back in time what would you change?
Fun spouse questions
Well, just to have a good conversation you can ask these set of questions to your spouse. Besides, these are some questions which you can ask to anyone you share a good connection with.
Opting for these questions to ask your spouse will let you have a fun conversation with them.
- If you got $1 million what would you do?
- Would you rather live for ever or have one super power?
- If you got chance to have one super power what it would be?
- Would you live in woods or in city?
- What will you opt as companion cats or dogs?
- What kind of music brings up your mood?
- If you could be one movie character who would you like to be?
- Have you ever given bad advice on purpose?
- Who was the dumbest person you ever meet?
- What has changed in you since we’re together?
- Do have any plans for moving to a new place with me?
- Who has annoyed you the most?
- Which game did you play most as kid?
- Do you believe in spirits?
- What is your ideal party like?
This is one of the best fun spouse questions you can ask.
Random questions to ask your spouse
List doesn’t end here. There are a lot of questions to ask your spouse and have a conversation about them. And, letting these conversations going it can let you have some of the best moments with your spouse.
- Do you read books?
- Which books was the best you read?
- What kind of movies do you like watching?
- Have you cooked your favorite meal?
- What is last thing you explored?
- Do you have fetish?
- Have you ever been caught making out?
- What overwhelms you?
- What’s your greatest weakness?
- How qualities you wish you had?
- What qualities did you have after being in a relationship?
- What is the most annoying thing about being in a relationship?
- Did you ever cheat on someone?
- Which is your dream place?
- How do you establish your goals?
- What was the weirdest thing you enjoyed as a kid?
- What rumor did you think was true as a kid?
- How have you changed over years?
- What is your greatest achievement till date?
- When was the last time you felt blessed?
- How do you see yourself growing as an individual?
- What was your favorite toy?
- Do you believe in luck?
- Do you believe in superstition?
- Which is your favorite pair of clothing?
- When did you have your first kiss?
- Has anyone ever walked in on you?
- Which was the most embarrassing moment for you?
- How do you react being center of attention?
- What was the weirdest date you have ever been to?
- Which was the strangest gift you ever got?
- What did you enjoy as kid but not as an adult?
- Who was your first pet?
- Which is your favorite memory with your pet?
- If your pets could talk what would be the first thing you teach them?
- Did friends have impact on your life?
- How did you spend your first salary?
- Do you have goals related to your parents?
- Is your family supportive in what ever you do?
- Which is the one thing you always wanted to do in life?
All of these questions to ask your spouse can let you have a great conversation. Adding to this, these question can let you explore you new sides of your partner which you haven’t seen yet.
Besides, you don’t need to ask these question in a specific patter, just throwing questions at them and getting answer is what you could see and cherish later in life. However, deep questions to ask your spouse needs a good amount of time to have conversation about. These conversations go long and serious.
If you have such conversation make sure both partners have a good mood and are ready to have this conversation or this might end going down the hill.
RELATED: Romantic questions to ask a girl
What are good intimate questions?
1. What are your fetish from?
2. What physical feature do you enjoy the most about me?
3. What do you want me to wear tonight?
4. Rough or soft?
5. What is the most you like about me?
6. What is the most you miss about me when we’re away?
What are some deep relationship questions?
1. What review would you give about me?
2. Which one quality would you change about me?
3. How do want our relationship to go forward?
4. When was the last time you expressed your feelings towards someone?
5. How do you want to be treated?
What are 10 questions to ask?
1. What was the best activity you enjoyed as a kid?
2. Which one quality you want everyone to have?
3. What is your dream place?
4. Have you travelled solo?
5. Who had the most impact in your life?
6. Where do you see yourself in next 10 years?
7. What’s most value able thing in your bucket list?
8. How do you want to be treated?
9. When was the last time you were happiest?
10. What is the one quality that attracts you?
What are some personal questions to ask?
1. Have you ever been arrested?
2. Why did you end up your last relationship?
3. What was the biggest problem for you as a kid?
4. Did you isolate yourself at any moment of your life?
5. How did you deal with failures?
6. When did you realize you were in love?